Most of us get a little excited when we buy a scratch off lottery ticket or receive some sort of scratch off coupon for a store. The possibilities of what we may win are thrilling and there’s just something fun about slowly scratching off the silver paint to uncover what may be something very valuable to us. Who doesn’t love a good scratch off card?
How about giving your customers the same fun and excitement by offering your own scratch off cards? They’re surprisingly easy to make on your own, all you need are a couple of supplies that you can grab from Wally World or your local craft store. You can use them for many purposes. Here are some ideas…
Home Party Reps
- Bring scratch off tickets to use as a door prize. Hand them out to each person as they come in. One ticket will reveal a small gift to be given to the winner.
- Have a stack of cards available to guests who choose to book a party that night. Allow the new host to select a card, which will reveal an extra special hostess gift for her.
- Use scratch off cards as invitations. Create cards that uncover the date and time of your hosts party when scratched. The host can send them out to all of her family and friends. It’s a unique invitation and will have people remembering you and your business.
- Create scratch off cards that when scratched, each one reveals a benefit of your business opportunity. Give one to each guest when you start your presentation and as you move through your speech, have each one scratch off their card, share it with the group and then you can elaborate on the benefit.
- Create a coupon scratch off card. Some cards can have small discounts while others can have more valuable ones. Distribute your coupons as a part of your regular marketing activities.
- Include a scratch off coupon with each order to entice customers to make a repeat purchase.
- Use scratch off cards to unveil news about your business, including new products, sales and giveaways.
- If you attend trade shows or vendor events, distribute scratch off cards with coupons to attendees. You’ll certainly stand out from all of the other businesses there and hopefully reel in some new customers.
- Silver acrylic paint
- Liquid dish soap
- Clear contact paper