Can you believe its already September? And time to start thinking about the holidays! Our network of mom-owned businesses keeps growing by leaps and bounds. Here’s a few stats for our not-so-little community:
Social Networks: 19,000 across our social networks of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus
Email List: Almost 4,700 subscribers
Page Views: 25,000 per month
Business Among Moms Local Groups – 120 around the world
You can reach all of these people as we approach the holiday season by advertising your business in our 2013 Holiday Guide. This year’s guide will be easy to shop and includes a variety of categories.
As an advertiser in our Holiday Guide, you’ll be in the spotlight as our members search our guide to complete their holiday shopping. We strongly encourage all of our members to shop with mompreneurs at all times, but during the holidays, we create an even bigger push. We’ll promote our guide regularly and also offer our member’s a pledge to take to shop with mompreneurs. As in the past, we ask that each member pledge to shop with at least 3 mompreneurs this season and direct them to our guide to find them. You can be a part of this guide and one of the businesses that our members see!
Advertising in our guide comes with a host of benefits for you and your business. Each listing will include :
- placement in the category of your choice
- an image spot for you to place a product photo or logo
- your business name
- your name
- your phone number
- your email address
- link to your website
- link to your Facebook page
- link to your Google + page
- link to your Twitter page
- link to your Pinterest page
- line to your Linkedin page
- a notes section for you to describe your business and offer a deal (if desired)
So just what are the benefits of being included in the Holiday Guide, you ask? Here’s a rundown…
- You’ll receive your ad in the guide with the above features, which will be linked in our main site menu visible from every page beginning October 1 and lasting through December 31.
- We will actively promote the guide throughout those 3 months with blog mentions and social network sharing.
- We will promote the guide to our local groups (almost 100 across the US and Canada)
- We will email a link to the guide bi-weekly as a reminder to our members.
- We will create a “Shop Mompreneur” holiday pledge for our members to buy from at least 3 mompreneurs this holiday season and will link this guide to that pledge.
- Each advertiser will receive 3 solo shout outs on the Facebook and Twitter pages, one in October, one in November and one in December. The shout out can include a link to a website or Facebook page.
- All links are “do follow” which means they are indexed by the search engines, helping out your SEO (search engine optimization) to give you a boost in the search engine rankings.
- Direct sales and traditional businesses welcome.
- Direct sales companies will be limited to one rep per company (for the purposes of this event, multiple divisions of a company will be considered separate (i.e. Scentsy/Velata/Grace Adele, Avon/Mark, etc.)
- Each advertiser will receive this “as seen on BAM” button that they can add to their website or blog, showing their customers they have been featured on a prominent site, thus building credibility.
Now the burning question…what’s this gonna set me back? As with all of our opportunities, we price our opportunities much less than typical websites of our size charge. For 3 months worth of promotion, this year’s fee is only $50….that’s only $16.67 per month….not too shabby! (note, you do have to advertise in all 3 months, just noting the cost per month to show you how dirt cheap this opportunity is)
Not only will you be receiving some great exposure for your business, being an advertiser in this year’s guide will also help you show off your charitable side. A portion of your fee will be going to our new “Mompreneur Pick Me Up” program. We know that times are tough these days and sometimes we struggle just to make ends meet. Having extra money for things like holiday meals and gifts sometimes just isn’t an option for some of our members. Since BAM is all about supporting one another in our journeys as mompreneurs, I felt it only right that we support our own members when they need it most. Later in the season, we’ll be opening the program up to applications and our members can apply and share their hardship stories with us. We will select a couple of members (exact number determined by entries) who need a little help to give their families a good holiday and provide them with a gift card to do just that. (more details to come)
We also know how you like options to customize your listings, so, we also have some additional add-ons available if desired:
- add your listing to additional categories ($10 per extra category)
- add email blast (October, November and December’s blasts will be reserved for our Holiday Guide advertisers. Receive a blast for a discounted rate of only $30!)
- add a blog feature (October, November and December’s features will be reserved for our Holiday Guide advertisers. Receive a feature for a discounted rate of only $35!)
- info on what’s included with our email blasts and blog features can be found here.
So are you on board yet? If so, we’re ready to have you! Remember, direct sales company spots are first come, first serve and trust me, they go fast! Plus, ads will be placed in the order they’re received, so don’t delay in signing up! Just enter your info below…