Every week, I get a few emails from mompreneurs saying they just stumbled across our website or Facebook page and would love to know what we’re all about and how they can get involved. Our goal at BAM is two-fold. We want to provide you with easy to understand and relevant education to help you learn how to build your business. We also want to provide you with unique and inexpensive ways to help you promote your business. I know that we have a lot going on with new stuff added all the time, so I thought it would be a great time to give a rundown of what we offer at BAM and how you can join us to grow as a mom and business owner! So, if you’re just joining us, or, if you’ve been around a while but not sure of all of the ways we can help you build your business, here’s a checklist to help you get started with BAM!
1. Join us on Facebook. This is where we communicate everything going on with BAM and give you an opportunity to share your business to grow your fan page. We offer Taggin’ Tuesday to get you new fans for your page and allow you to post on our wall at any time to help you gain new fans for your page. We also have Twitter and Pinterest accounts to if you really want to stay on top of it!
2. Become a site member. We offer 3 membership levels on our website, which start out free. As a member, you’ll have access to promote your business daily in our forums, list your business in our member directory, have access to a variety of educational materials and learn about new advertising and marketing opportunities before anyone else!
3. Subscribe to our RSS feed. This will send you all of the BAM blog posts straight to your email, that way, you’ll never miss any of our informative articles on a variety of business related topics. *Note* This is different than our membership email list, so if you’re a member, you’ll still need to sign up for our RSS feed to get our posts by email
4. Take our free Challenge. The Mompreneur’s 30 Day Challenge: Small Steps to a Big Business was designed to help give your business a jump start. Each day, you’ll be emailed a simple task to complete for that day. At the end of the 30 days, you’ll have completed a variety of tasks in the areas of marketing, management, organizing, budgeting and more that will have a big impact on your business!
5. Post on our forums. Our online community was designed to give mompreneurs a place to network, promote their businesses and chat with other moms like them. You can post about your business daily and you can participate or start other conversations as much as you’d like.
6. Explore our advertising opportunities. Our goal is to provide mompreneurs with unique and inexpensive advertising opportunities to help them grow their businesses. We offer email blasts, product reviews and website ads, as well as our unique programs such as our Social Buying Circles, Daily Deals, Mompreneur Bags, Work at Home Opportunity Guide, Direct Sales Consultant State Directory and Virtual Storefronts.
7. Learning Library. This new section of our site offers a variety of workbooks, eCourses, videos and more to help you grow your business! Materials are very inexpensive to begin with, but are FREE for our VIM members.
8. Support your fellow mompreneurs. Check out all of the places our mompreneurs advertise to show your support for these hard working mommas. These include our Daily Deals, Giveaways, Virtual Storefronts, Direct Sales Consultant State Directory and Work at Home Opportunity Guide.
9. Get connected with moms in your area. Our BAM local groups bring moms together in a specific location to help them build lasting personal and professional relationships. Find a group in your area or consider starting one if we don’t yet have your city represented!
10. Help us spread the word! Our BAM Brand Ambassadors help us share Business Among Moms with mompreneurs across the web. They offer 1 hour per week of their time in exchange for a 150 x 150 adspace on our website. If you’re interested in a free ad for your spare time, email us using the contact tab to your left.
I hope you find this helpful! We have a great community at BAM that’s growing by the minute and I’m excited to have you in it! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to send an email anytime!