We’re hiring for a Business Development Manager
We are committed to supporting women owned businesses through inclusion and community.
Business Among Moms (BAM) helps community-starved female entrepreneurs create genuine business connections and small business education through inclusive live events and online communities so they can grow their professional networks.
We are passionate about providing employment opportunities to moms who are looking to utilize their professional skills and learn valuable new skillsets. The Business Development Manager is a part-time role with an opportunity for growth.
This position is virtual, and candidates will need to live in the greater Seattle area.
Company: Business Among Moms
Reporting to: CEO
Title: Business Development Manager
Compensation: $15+ monthly bonus
Start Date: December 2017
Expected Hourly Commitment: 5 hours/week, with potential to grow
Type of Role: Contractor
Objective of the role:
Grow membership of the Seattle area chapters and increase visibility of our organization through participation at other area events.
- 1 year of customer service or sales experience
- Ability to provide a professional representation of BAM
- Ability to work with a CRM system, we use Insightly
- Basic computer skills
- Common sense
- Problem solver
- Can-do attitude
- Passionate about the power of community
- An interest in professional development
- Ability to work independently
- Access to reliable transportation
- Respond to sales inquiries about BAM
- Follow up with attendees of BAM event with membership information
- Attend local events hosted by BAM
- Attend local events hosted by other organizations
- 2+ year in a sales or business development role
- Previous experience representing an employer at events